Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Office Location: Sandusky, Ohio
We are looking for a self-starter, resourceful content creator with a can-do attitude to join our growing team. The ideal job candidate will maintain and improve upon existing marketing efforts such as monthly newsletter, social media content creation and distribution, weekly blogs, basic video production, and editing. Maintain current and create new relationships with community partners and referral sources throughout the Ohio community. Create new marketing campaigns and innovative community project ideas that align with our brand and values. Monitor and analyze key performance metrics to identify ways to optimize future processes.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Market all fundraising and community events and programs.
Promote our agency by attracting new customers through education of our vision and values with all stakeholders.
Assist with grant applications.
Other duties as assigned by the CEO or Director of Business Administration
Share our stories of success via newsletter, media, website.
Posting open positions, new releases for newly appointed Board members, and advocacy on all social media platforms.
Educating employees on the company goals and values with the management team.
Encouraging employee input on corporate policies and leadership, allowing open dialogue, and accepting any criticisms.
Nurturing communication and collaboration among employees, and ensuring employees know that their contributions matter and are essential to the success of the company.
Create and distribute a company newsletter to employees and clients.
Share birthdays, anniversaries, and employee of the month on social media and newsletters.
Strong ability to report and analyze key performance metrics and formulate a strategy.
Must be able to attend training as required.
Perform duties in a manner consistent with established ethical guidelines and maintain professionalism
Responsible for the fulfillment of our mission, vision, and values by demonstrating respect, and promoting a positive culture.
Minimum Qualification includes:
A university degree; marketing or communications specialization a plus.
• Ability to publicly speak.
• Self-motivated, organized, and able to work efficiently with limited supervision.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable interacting and developing relationships with community partners and referral sources
• Valid Driver’s License
• Current Proof of Auto Insurance
• Must be able to pass Criminal, OAC 5123:2-02-02, and Driving Background Checks
• Must be able to pass a drug test
• Must be willing to travel.
• Use of technology and office equipment including: Experience in Wix, Hootsuite, MailChimp is a plus, laptop, email, Microsoft Office Suite, fax, printer. Knowledge of basic SEO terms and strategies a plus.
• Ability to lift 10 pounds consistently, 20 pounds occasionally.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time while also performing typing duties on a computer.
Job Specifications (Characteristics to perform successfully):
• Exhibit a high standard of client quality service.
• Maintain objectivity in position in order to set appropriate limits while working with clients.
• Work cooperatively and responsively with Ability Works Leadership to ensure optimal quality service delivery for clients.
• Develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with Clients, Families, Co-Workers, and Community Members.
• Ability to manage time effectively and exhibit organizational skills.
• Support clients in personal growth and development while respecting differences.
Receipt and Acknowledgment:
• The contents of this job description are job requirements and, at this time, I know of no limitations that would prevent me from performing these functions with or without accommodation. I further understand that it is my responsibility to inform my supervisor at any time that I am unable to perform these functions.
• Job duties, tasks, work hours, and work requirements may be changed at any time.
• Acceptable job performance includes completion of the job responsibilities as well as
compliance with AW policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
To apply, please click the button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Thank you.