IRA Charitable Rollover
If you are 701/2 or older you may be interested to know that you can lower the taxes from your IRA withdrawals.
Benefits of an IRA Charitable Rollover
• Avoid taxes
• May satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
• Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
• Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
How does it work?
• Contact your IRA Pplan administrator to make a gift to Ability Works
• Your IRA funds will then be transferred directly to our organization
Make a Bequest
Benefits of making a bequest
1. You leave a lasting legacy
2. You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
3. You may receive estate tax saving
How do I make a bequest?
Take to your adviser to include language n your will specifying what gifts will be made on your behalf